Google today launched a social media app for group sharing – Spaces, although still in developmental stages.
We wanted to build a better group sharing experience, so we made a new app called Spaces that lets people get people together instantly to share around any topic.
With Spaces, it’s simple to find and share articles, videos and images without leaving the app, since Google Search, YouTube, and Chrome come built in.
- Invite friends in a snap. Get the right people in each Space with a quick link via messaging, email, or whatever.
- With Spaces, it’s simple to find and share articles, videos and images without leaving the app, since Google Search, YouTube, and Chrome come built in.
- When someone shares something new to a space, the conversational view lets you see what the group is talking about without missing a beat.
- If you ever want to find something that was shared earlier—articles, videos, comments or even images—a quick search lets you pull it up in a snap.
- You can create a space with just one tap for any topic and invite anyone via messaging, email, a social network, or whatever way you like.
Spaces is rolling out today on Android, iOS, desktop, and mobile web for all Gmail accounts. Give it a try and create your first space today. ( At tht time of this post, there is no link available to try Spaces out, stay tuned for updates!)