Microsfot Build 2016 event is happening today at San Francisco and the Moscone Center later this week.
- As we earlier mentioned, The HoloLens Development Edition starts shipping today.
- DirectX 12 games on Windows 10 – Unlock the full potential of your PC’s graphics hardware with DirectX 12
- The Xbox Retail to Dev Kit will let you build and test UWP apps and games for Xbox One.
- With Xamarin, iOS and Android developers can easily bring their code to Windows.
- The new desktop app convertor will enable you to easily bring Win32 or .NET apps to the Universal Windows Platform
- Windows 10 now has support for Bash and the universe of open source command line tools.
- Visual Studio Update 2, and a preview of the Windows Anniversary SDK.
- Windows Hello to unlock devices, apps, and protected sites on Microsoft Edge without a password.
- Turn thoughts into action with Windows Ink – using the pen, your fingertip, or both at once.